Dates, duration, and costs:
- Tours start every Saturday at 11:00 CET and other slots will be added based on demand.
- Each tour lasts around 90 minutes.
- The cost is EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children ages 6 to 17. Children under 6 are free.
- Participants should meet 10 minutes before the tour start at the VIP entrance on the west side on the stadium.
- Dressing room
- Mixed Zone, players’ tunnel and edge of pitch (including special experience)
- Press conference room (including special experience)
- Business area with skyboxes and VIP Lounge
- eSports Area (only on Kids and Youth tours)
- These tours, which are limited to 10 participants each, offer a special experience on the day of a home match and are supported by virtual reality.
- They last 15 minutes, cost EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children ages 6 to 17, and can be booked online.
- The meeting point is 2 ¾ hours before kick-off.
- Note: The tour route may be changed on matchdays due to the match.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.